- Peggy Romo on MISSISSIPPI TO GULF SHORES, ALABAMA
- Peggy Romo on Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Keri S on Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Denis on Books written and planned, for the Our Family Series
- Cortese on Books written and planned, for the Our Family Series
Monthly Archives: October 2015
October 13th, we headed west and crossed the border from Alabama into Mississippi. Smokin’ Jacks for a bite of Alabama barbeque! We spent two days at this state park near Morton. Comfortable, warm days and cool nights. We did quite … Continue reading
Autumn colors are just beginning. The maples will turn red and the black gum leaves will turn purple. Not seeing too much wildlife, just some little ones: The acorns are much bigger than the ones in Colorado! We left Tuscaloosa … Continue reading