- Peggy Romo on MISSISSIPPI TO GULF SHORES, ALABAMA
- Peggy Romo on Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Keri S on Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Denis on Books written and planned, for the Our Family Series
- Cortese on Books written and planned, for the Our Family Series
Category Archives: FALL RV TRIP, ICELAND, ENGLAND, ROME AND CRUISE
After enjoying some Florida sunshine, we boarded our overnight flight from Orlando to Iceland. We took a few naps, I watched a movie or two, but the absolute highlight of this flight was flying over Greenland. There was a full … Continue reading
We enjoyed a free night at the Comfort Inn in Mt. Pocono. The pool and hot tub were enjoyable, and we were ready to leave after our free breakfast (I call it free, but we earned points over a few … Continue reading
Leaving beautiful Niagara Falls, we traveled east along the south shore of Lake Ontario, crossing the Thousand Island bridge into Canada. Feeling this is our best campsite ever, we enjoyed Ivy Lea campground, one of the Parks of the St. … Continue reading
After four special days at Hunter, North Dakota with friends and family, we began our trek eastward. New shocks all around smoothed our journey considerably! Found our Walmart overnight spot easily just past Duluth into Superior. Shopped there (we like … Continue reading